not written for quite some input conditions. Today I thought so, and tell how was the Christmas of my childhood in Ceuta, a city where four cultures that coexisted peacefully, there nobody was offended by anything, indeed, unknowingly practiced ecumenism, especially the gourmet: it was the Easter lamb kebabs for inviting you and mint tea, which is rich looking, that it was Passover, he always gave you the unleavened bread, that you die with butter for breakfast, who came for Christmas, because it suggests to nougat and pastries, that `polvorones and shortcakes are made with lard.
also wanted to talk about caroling contests, the groups singing in the streets, lights, toys posts flights, which were much more fun than expensive, the Midnight Mass and so much more.
But I will not do it because I got this link, and I think it's worth it click on it and pass on to our contacts, because they give ten cents (not that the writing of splendid, but good) per click for this foundation that makes children happy and we are sick and this Advent.
PDNo put the video (which I put to the wrong-headed) because then there will be if the click.
The sweets are good, they buy them for my grandchildren but usually that's the apology.
0 comments:
Post a Comment