Madrid City Council and I do not get along. The Madrid is like a company you make money, instead of a nice place where the locals live well, and gets into monumental works, after that people do spend a hell, then you have to pay and Who pays them? because the usual, at the cost of taxes and fines.
.
been a year discussing with him, and that year I met all kinds of officials have a common feature, do not solve anything.
.
I can not remember the times I've provided identity cards, large family, bank details, photocopies of this and that and a myriad of documents that are on their computers, but to get them out if your you can walk, and you have nothing to do, and carry it, and you step is a great guy.
.
And yesterday he called me an alien:
.
.- Lady I have his file with unnecessary documentation and call if it is a mistake and you have another file which needed to send.
.
When I recovered, I told my bureaucratic ordeal.
.
.- Do not worry, now I look for .... and I look ... join him .... Here's everything you start the process now and tomorrow I'll send him. You have to do ...... and if you have a problem this is my phone ...
.
Extraterrestrial blessed woman that is alien.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment