Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What Does Rubber Band On Wrist Mean






was in the airport waiting and desperate, and I noticed a group of girls in their twenties, with balloons and photo machines, each had their own seemed to be having a great time.

Suddenly, the doors open .... and start jumping and hitting all hysterical screams, and something YIIIIIII!, jump the barrier metal and pounced on three boys, bad hair, bad clothes, very smiley, that is normal. As mad scramble to stand alongside them with his own camera and take a picture, people could not leave, the security did not say anything, just smiling, I kissed them, hugged them, pushed them and the kids ... children, the poor were those who could.

the end got going, they were a few girls, taught each other the pictures, every time I saw them jumping with nervous laughter, I asked
.- Who were they?
.-¡¡¡ THE MACFLAY, THE MACFLAY, THE MACFLAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment