Pope's visit to Spain
This told us
Then this:
And if someone wants to read what we said, the best and most reliable information I've found in http://www.zenit.org/0?l=spanish, because the press treated news according to their ideology, or as you send, that's another.
is in zenith. Documentation
Benedict Bachelor of Spain
"I have them all in my heart and pray for all" [07/11/2010]
Farewell to the Pope by the King of Spain
"We have filled with words of peace and solidarity, brotherhood and spirituality "[07/11/2010]
Speech the pope at the "Nen Deu"
Apostolic Journey to Spain [11/07/2010]
Homily of Pope in the Temple of the Sagrada Familia
During the apostolic journey to Spain [11/07/2010]
Answers Benedict XVI told reporters heading to Spain
On the flight to Santiago, exposes the two messages of his visit [11/06/2010]
[More Documents]
I put the video of the farewell, but not I have found.
And to round off the welcome I recommend Pilar Rahola (Catalan politics, non-believer) the Pope, which shows that, when you're smart, you can be objective without giving up own ideas.
http://www.scriptor.org/
Madrid will hope the old and young in spirit
0 comments:
Post a Comment