I like cooking, I started looking into blogs, recipes give me ideas to do business as usual, because my family will not let me otherwise, differently, and so I met the future blogger and made me unconditional follower of his blog, which has some great recipes well explained and makes competitions etc; right now there's a recipe contest with prizes Christmas Santa Teresa product and book of recipes that are presented. I guess most of you know it, but just in case:
.
.
Lately I've found a stunning blog has very easy recipes, but distinct from the usual, most glamorous say it is entertaining, the recipes are very well detailed, with many photographs and her owner answered all the comments and resolve all the questions:
.
.
Marta is a friend of my son and my daughter, who lives in Dubai, and now a friend of mine. Paul says he learns more things to my Marta for me ... jealous exaggeration, I say.
.
catering company has a high prestige, is a love of cooking, sometimes about exotic products (live in Dubai, which has the most fascinating food market and rare that you can imagine, I loved to just stroll watching ... and sampling when the opportunity arises ) but if you call to order, then you recommend a replacement.
.
As recently started the blog has not yet made a group of friends, so if you visit and you like ... for that, thanks.
.
PD Jálogüin recipes (no idea how to spell it) are great.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment