's been a lot of years and a lot of things, but still keep the memory of the importance of today, which still means to me the day of the Immaculate thanks to the love for her that the nuns were able to instill in my school and never be grateful enough.
I remember that time in a completely differently from me now being rediscovered. I loved my school, went to Sunday at the holy hour and I was playing. I loved the nuns in general, hated some in particular, had good times and bad prizes (you put a band driven into his chest, and it is) and punishments (for hours after school, writing things like "do not talk in class") and I have no trauma therefore contrary, I remember those years with genuine affection and gratitude.
As friends of that time that I read today I want to first remind the Chapel of Our Lady of
The dress uniform
(do not know who is the girl, and the hat was not part of the uniform). The school
and
0 comments:
Post a Comment