Friday, March 25, 2011

Trane Xe 80 Doesn't Ignite



today, Gaga has made a video with a poignant message to all the victims of Japan . The disaster aroused a feeling of helping Gaga, who has decided to collaborate with the proceeds from sales of a bracelet (Remember the news Here ) . Watch this beautiful video of Gaga, aimed at those involved:


Translation:
"Myself and monsters worldwide, we express our feeling of love and support on behalf of the entire world. I hope everyone thinks that way. I've always wanted to help everybody, and we will do everything possible to help those affected.

sales of this bracelet designed by Haus of Gaga already exceed $ 150 million
. This bracelet is in English (We pray for Japan), Japanese (means) "Pray for Japan." will collect donations as possible because I want to help everyone.
I pray all the time.

Aishiteimasu. Minnanotameniinotteimasu.
With love and prayers, Lady Gaga

0 comments:

Post a Comment