Friday, March 25, 2011

Materbating With An Electric Toothbrush

Change in the letter of the new version of 'Born This Way'



The lyrics of the new country version of 'Born This Way ' , has a slight change from Minute 2:42 .

This is the parte modificada:

"Don't be a drag, just be a queen
Whether you're broke or evergreen
You're black, white, beige, chola descent
You're lebanese, you're orient
Whether life's disabilities
Left you outcast, bullied, or teased
Rejoice and love yourself today
'Cause baby you were born this way"

The new fragment replaces the previous one is:

"If I want to make it country, baby it's okay.
'Cause I Was Born, I Was Born, I Was Born This Way.
From London, Paris, Japan, back to USA,
I Was born on the road, I Was born to be brave "

Translation:

" If I do the country, baby is well .
Because I born, born I , I was born this way.
From London, Paris , Japan, back to U.S. ,
I was born this way , I was born to be brave "

0 comments:

Post a Comment