Press Conference Roger Federer after the 1000 Indian Wells Masters (California).
Greetings friends.
Roger Federer was defeated for the third time this season against the Serbian Novak Djokovic in the semifinals of the Masters 1000 Indian Wells (California). Djokovic seems to be becoming the "black beast" of Swiss.
Roger played very irregular and just losing to the Serb again. This causes the Swiss lost the world No. 2 on Monday at the expense of Serbia, so starting Monday, the Swiss will be 3 of the world. Regarding
doubles, the Swiss took with compatriot Stanislas Wawrinka in this mode and they did a good tournament eliminating several pairs of double agreement, but were defeated in the final against Malisse and Dolgopolov and could not put the culmination of his good tournament.
Federer spoke to the press about their findings after the tournament, this is what he commented.
"I had my chances to Novak. I thought it was a great game and a senior game. I know that I was not far away, but eventually escaped. I think he has much confidence in recent times and will play a final.
nose if I'd rather lose with three different players who are outside the Top-50. Guess not. I'd rather lose a player the best in the world and see that I'm checking the other players on the circuit. Even if I play well I can beat him confident that also the best in the world today. After this tournament, despite the defeat, I'm happy with my tennis.
Regarding the doubles tournament, I think I played well in singles but in doubles, but it's a shame you have had two defeats, but that's what can happen if you also participate in doubles.
This week with Stan in doubles, has been very fun and I really enjoyed it, although I admit that Malisse and Dolgopolov played really well and are the winners of the tournament just because their congratulations. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment