Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Shahada Certificaat Example

phrase of the year and Sunday


"Never argue with an idiot, you will descend to his level and there you will gain from experience." Lesson




For those customers who have edges, it's a shame that you can not say this many times:

This customer service employee of Virgin Airlines in Sydney, he had to be given an award ago few months for being so ready to say yet clear things with a client who probably would have to have traveled in the hold luggage.



A crowded Virgin flight was canceled when the company's 767 aircraft was withdrawn for safety. Only a customer service employee was trying to find alternative flights for all passengers.

Suddenly one of them, very pissed off, you jumped the queue to get in front of the counter. With a stroke, he put his ticket on the counter and said: "I have to leave after the first flight and I have to go in the First"

The clerk replied, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be happy to help, but first I have to attend to these passengers, who were before you. I'm sure we will solve "The passengers still

more pissed off he shouted: "Do you know who I am?"

To which the employee, without thinking, grabbed the PA microphone and announced: "Attention Please" (her voice was heard throughout the terminal), we have a passenger on the counter number 14 who does not know who he is. If someone knows, and wants to help, please introduce yourself at the counter 14. Thank you. "

The other passengers behind him was based on laughter. The man looked at the used edge and said," Go and fuck you "To which she replied:" Sorry sir, but for that too have to queue "


(I sent him by email and I loved)

0 comments:

Post a Comment