Monday, January 31, 2011

Palpitations And Red Wine

Special people

personally had only seen once, but I know a lot of benchmarks and facebook, which always makes the comment with humor, is my cousin and doing the family tree of family, arduous undertaking given the number of people we are, has also made a group for descendants of my great-grandparents and collect all the anecdotes and family photos.

know he has a bad iron health and life has been hard on her. I called and went to see her. When I entered the room were in tears and stayed all cut, until I realized I was laughing. We talked about everything and had a great time. He told me he had surgery for neck because I could hardly walk and they do not know what happened, but left a paraplegic from the neck down. Now move the right side and the left one is sensitive and who is not a headache goes to rehab to the fund, which is chupao it to be normal again, the important thing is not having pain, she had them but not complained in no time.

.- I do not want sadness to me, I have these things military. He told a nurse that came with the face of circumstances.

The one that came out of the visit I was comforted. Not if it is a religious person, but I thank God for people like that.



return often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment