Sunday, January 16, 2011

Can I Use Abreva More Than 5 Times A Day

Things

's a beautiful day, a temperature that allows you to leave without shelter.

I'm going to walk by the Austrias.Calle Mayor Madrid, Calle de la Sal, Posada del Peine, Plaza de Santa Cruz, entered the Church of the Holy Cross, had never entered, visit the Blessed Sacrament Chapel , when Mass is not, people throng the Chapel of Jesus Nazareno and Our Lady of Hope, not in tourism, they will pray, I go and I look at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, it is a building that dates XVII, Imperial walk down the street ....

I go into the Plaza Mayor. The arcades are full of posts: stamps, coins, postcards, cigar bands, bottle caps ... and clients are men and almost all old.

In the center of the square, people sitting on the terraces, taking a snack in the sun, people walking, a balloon seller, a puppeteer tries to attract the attention of some children, jugglers, a photographer with an old machine , the bellows on a tripod, I move, does not lack detail, is to the bird, if I go with my grandchildren, I get a picture.

Keep, read the signs, hat factory, espadrille, cordage, religious items, old watches the street from the salt ... Seeking a confectionery

had Nicanors of Boñar not find it, but there is a French pastisería which is lovely ....... expensive.

's late, I take the metro.

PS This post is dedicated to Fernando, Madrid describing much better than me.
http://fenmadrid.blogspot.com/

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment