lesson
Wear marujero exchange time with a child who has gone to live with friends, around my house. Today gave me a box of organic fruit and vegetables, which has been found on the Internet for the try. The look was divine, I took an orange, peeled and miracle!, is amazing!, it tasted like orange, but as before, the FETEN.
Not to be an association of ideas, I thought of the illusion that I was peeling an orange once, without breaking the skin, and for that matter, walk along a curb without falling, not stepping on the lines of ground to pass a stick through a gate without skipping any bar, go with closed eyes to look blind .....
Who knows, maybe it was a rare child Or all the kids doing?
Now, day care, teach children to do that in a class and pay for them to learn lessons, psychomotor names. Then it was free and up to amuse you.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment