Wednesday, December 22, 2010

License And Product Numbers Quickbooks 2009



The sonsoniquete of children singing the lottery numbers were, for me, the official start of Christmas. From there, I had holidays, we had to put the birth, to accompany my grandmother to buy candy, insisting that the only nougat that was worth of chocolate, buy a zambomba, who had broken the pot of last year, entranced with the toys sold in a barracks which put in front of my house, and go to confession to receive communion at the Mass of the rooster.

Today, for me, the day of the lottery is the day of total dementia and the preparation of unspeakable madness.

I'm not complaining, I live it, but, really, this is where I long to hear "Do not be ordinary, do not spit in his hand, and hear," seems to me you have mania or a refund!, "Give me one for the child, but this time it touches !"...... . etc.

Spitting on hand to touch the zambomba, it was impossible to believe that something more beautiful than the lighted streets from side to side, sitting in close to hear the contest carols in the square, watching the kaleidoscope was going to ask the Kings, put the baby Jesus at 12 at birth, trying to learn everything, squeezed into the pew, with the smell of incense, the music of harmonium, flowers, and drowsiness invincible I closed my eyes now that's what I appreciate and I'm glad to have lived.

The pantries childhoods should be good memories for the maturity and old age.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment