Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Milena Velba Cleaning Table



"The reader is born or made?. I was born reading. He was two years and pursued my family with this story that was in verse and I still remember some, began:

Once a rat their stair sweeping


found some money so lucky I have,!
thought
Considering the weather, the thing has merit and patience of my family.

Then I learned to read and no longer stood. I loved the comics, remember Yumbo, with Don Topete, the Cat chop, Sir Speedy, Tontote Duck, and Don Topolino Guarrete.


And Duck tales Donald and lifelong, with the wolf that ate Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother, to the goats, pigs and all that is put forward, that the wolf was always hungry, and when Wolf was not Tom Thumb's parents were left in the forest or the wicked stepmother poisoned apple, and I, with three or four years, soaking all, without anesthesia and pasándomelo phenomenal.

Later came the exemplary lives, which were quite boring and El Capitan Trueno


I loved Goliath Pedrín Roberto Alcazar and the "seizure of Aleppo bottle"


And feats of war and tales of Celia, that my mother loved (it was his childhood) and I did not find the joke, I like now are a reflection of an era, but, Yet the reading

And I must be very insensitive or too little influence, but, at this point in my life, I have not given in the head with a truncheon to anyone, nor have I signed up to fight Islam, nor have I abandoned my children into the forest, eat them, sometimes I felt like, but I have not done.
Antoñita
And then there was the fantastic, but that, that deserves another entry




0 comments:

Post a Comment