Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Is The Short Term Of Syphilis

February 23

Thirty years ago I was very young, had five children and expecting the sixth, we were living a very distressing time, politically speaking, that day I came home with the children at six p.m. after a while I called my husband on the phone:

.- It seems that something is happening in the Congress of Deputies, called X's daughter who works there, do not move house as I go over.

I put the kids in the room with the girl, I made it very clear:
.- Lady, as bundle, I am going to town with my mother, you can cum too if you want.

"In obedience to my husband," I went to the street and shattered the supermarket and pharmacy in the jars, we are fully prepared for a siege. Wine

my husband and we sat watching TV, doing a thousand cabal, I put a tape in the video and prepared it, I recorded everything that was scheduled that night, a very long and agonizing, personally knew many players on either side. Today

are said and written many things, hang medals, but I'm not going to fool me, I lived it, is as it was and what each one.

The real truth of what has been diluted, and the protagonists themselves, those who remain, should know it whole, never be known.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment