The turquoise magical phrases
The writer is my friend, FRIEND capitalized, and has given me permission to invite my friends bloggers to the presentation of his book.
The book is a special book, has everything, history, humor, tragedy, love ... and is very well written, written from within. What began as a way to let their offspring where they came from, what was the story of his family, a tribute to the author's parents, has ended up being a novel that engages because captive.
is the story of a Jewish family of Salonika, its passage through the twentieth century, with their way of seeing life, suffering, hope, faith and evolution.
I will not gut the novel because it is worth reading and rereading it, entertains, teaches and especially sobering and helps to comprehend. Those
ye go to the presentation are welcome. The most glamorous lady that has been there I am, I can not help, I'm so humble. I'd love to see you.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment