Within hours, began to argue Metropolitan Tournament final, where Boca attempt to retain the title won in 2007.
One of the leaders of that team that no longer is with the squad, is "The Dwarf" Garrocq Sebastian, a great sweeper who defended the shirt Xeneize as few and garnered a great affection by colleagues and supporters who endures to this day.
Al consult with the memory you left that ULP finale last year, Sebastian said: " I have saved the best memories of that team because we share almost four years and spent most pleasant moments than bad and we crowned with the title after so many semis moves. the truth really miss those moments. "
regard to the potential for Boca in the final, the player Corder emphasized: " Last year we keep the same squad to contest the final this year were very important players and keys, all the players who were menera seben what to do and who have experience and I am sure that you are having ULP force.
Finally left a message for his former teammates: "I from here I send a big hug, I'm in touch with them all and know what you think. I hope they win and keep the title in Boca.
0 comments:
Post a Comment